Joy’s House is pleased to offer services, programs and educational opportunities to family caregivers caring for an aging or disabled loved one. Joy’s House is particularly interested in supporting you as the caregiver. For Joy’s House families we do this through daily interaction, Annual Meetings, family meals, bathing services and our Caregiver Resource Area, just to name a few.
We also have services open to caregivers in the greater community even if your loved one is not a Guest at Joy’s House. Take a moment to explore each (linked below) as well as a video introduction to all our Caregiver Support services and programs:
- Caregiver Crossing – a radio show for caregivers
- CARE Kits – an organized binder to help keep important info in one location
- Healthcare Coordination – assistance with managing aspects of your loved ones healthcare
- End-of-life Doula – support for dying individuals and their families
- Caregiver Way – an educational resource and online community