Make a difference for adults with life-altering diagnoses!
At Joy’s House, our work is more than a job, it’s a mission.
- A mission to provide care for adults living with physical and mental challenges while providing respite for caregivers.
- A mission to build a world where all individuals with life-altering diagnoses and their families are living fulfilled lives of knowledge, choice, and comfort.
How we fulfill our mission is just as important as what we do.
- We treat everyone with dignity and compassion.
- We provide exception adult day and caregiver services.
- We champion our values of self-worth, fulfilled lives, truthfulness, comfort, and inclusion.
Employment at Joy’s House offers:
Hourly full-time and part-time positions available
Opportunities for growth and leadership
Warm, familial company culture
Generous Paid-Time-Off and Holiday Schedule
403(b) Retirement Savings Option
Supplemental Health Insurance
How to Apply:
Questions? Give us a call at 317-254-0828.