Make a difference for adults living with life-altering diagnoses!
At Joy’s House, our work is more than a job, it’s a mission.
- A mission to provide care for adults living with physical and mental challenges while providing respite for caregivers.
- A mission to build a world where all individuals with life-altering diagnoses and their families are living fulfilled lives of knowledge, choice, and comfort.
How we fulfill our mission is just as important as what we do.
- We treat everyone with dignity and compassion.
- We provide exceptional adult day and caregiver services.
- We champion our values of self-worth, fulfilled lives, truthfulness, comfort, and inclusion.
Employment at Joy’s House offers:
Hourly full-time and part-time positions available
Opportunities for growth and leadership
Warm, familial company culture
Generous Paid-Time-Off and Holiday Schedule
403(b) Retirement Savings Option
Supplemental Health Insurance
How to Apply:
Questions? Give us a call at 317-254-0828.
Direct Service Workforce Grant Opportunity:
Joy’s House has applied to the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration for a Direct Service Workforce Grant to support our valued direct service workforce. If we receive funding, Joy’s House plans to institute any or all of the following new benefits to invest in our excellent Guest Relations team: increased starting wages, wage increase for existing staff, retention bonuses for those staff members who stay employed in their hired positions for six months and longer, referral bonuses for direct service staff who refer an individual for direct care employment, assistance with gas and transportation costs associated with employment, and personalized professional development opportunities.
Please check back for more information about these possible new benefits later on in 2023!