Double (or triple) your impact
Joy’s House continues to serve Guests (clients) at both our Broad Ripple and UIndy locations, providing the care needed for aging adults and those living with life-altering diagnoses in our community.
A private Indianapolis-based family foundation has blessed Joy’s House with a significant contribution to offer as a matching gift to other donations. The family has personal experience with the devastating impact of Alzheimer’s disease, and also the services and support provided by Joy’s House. They continue to give generously to Joy’s House in order to ensure our future and ability to help other families and would like to invite you to give as well.
Would you consider participating in this significant matching gift opportunity? Below are the guidelines for the matching program that will double, and possibly triple, the impact of your gift:
• Matching gift program total: $25,000
• Ratio of donation match: 1:1 (dollar for every dollar donated)
• Ratio of donation match for first-time donations: 2:1 (two dollars for every one dollar donated)
• Minimum Gift Required: $25
• Timing: This matching gift opportunity will end on February 28, 2021
Thank you for considering this generous matching gift opportunity!
If you have questions or would like additional information, please email our Development Officer, Margie Stout.