Board of Directors
- Angie Elliott, Angie Cinnamon Photography
- Melissa Gaddo, CICOA
- Carrie Garvey-Lawson, RE/MAX at the Crossing
- Vicki Justice
- Debi Loehrer
- Anissa Madru, American Senior Communities
- Ellen Poffenberger
- Mandy Schwartzentruber, nimblejack
- Anne Tabor-Miller
- Marcy Zunk, Council Leader, Riley Children’s Foundation
- Michael Allen, Ice Miller LLP
- Leigh Ann Clayton, Union Savings Bank
- Jeff Cooper, American Village, an American Senior Community
- Mark Franke, C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Sarah Harris, Entercom
- Erin Hedges, Hedges & Associates, LLC
- Tyler Kalachnik, Ice Miller LLP
- Bruce King, Helmer, Inc.
- Mike Merkel, La Rosa & Company, LLC
- Misha Rabinowitch, Wooden & McLaughlin
- Tamatha Stevens, Stevens and Associates
- Art Timpe, Timpe Investment Advisory Services, LLC
- Nora Woodman, Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites
Young Leaders Board
- Kelsey Kotnik, Chair, Indiana State Bar Association
- Leslie Salazar, Vice Chair, Trendy Minds
- Austin Lee, Secretary, Conner Prairie
- Micah Fischer, Fellowship Chair, Precision Xtract
- Pat Adams, University of Virginia
- Alison Blankenship, State Conventions of Baptists in Indiana
- Kelly Doucet, Leadership Indianapolis
- Michael Etter, Research Associate
- Jessie Hillock, The Memory Compass LLC
- Claire Hinshaw, Eli Lilly and Company
- Reagan Justice
- Jessie Klein, Art Mix
- Emily Martin, Disciples of Christ Christian Church
- Josh Moore, Indiana University
- Itoro Okpokho, Community Health Network
- Semina Penic, Pass the Torch for Women Foundation
- Jennifer Sacheck, Stevens & Associates, PC
- Alex Ward, Greenwalt CPAs
The Joy’s House Young Leaders Board (YLB) is a diverse group of young professionals passionate about supporting adults with life-altering diagnoses and their caregivers.
Joy’s House YLB is a group of professionals ages 20-34 who serve as a liaison between Joy’s House and the thriving central Indiana young professionals community. YLB offer events and projects that support Joy’s House Guests and caregivers by bringing awareness, friendly faces, new connections and financial support. Together, members of the YLB provide a fresh perspective in helping achieve Joy’s House mission while building connections and gaining professional experience.
The primary purposes of the Joy’s House Young Leaders Board is to raise awareness about the mission and vision of Joy’s House; to increase participation in Joy’s House programs, events, and activities among young professionals aged 20-34; to encourage and generate financial support of Joy’s House, and to provide a platform for growth in leadership and networking opportunities for engaged young professionals in our community.
Interested in Joining the Young Leaders Board?
We will open applications for the 2021-2022 board in Fall 2021.
Please email Community Relations Manager, Corrina Thompson, with any questions about the Young Leaders Board.