Can you offer a fresh perspective?
We are looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds. Our customized internships offer a unique opportunity to build your skills, gain experience, learn from a variety of Joy’s House staff members, and have some fun along the way.
We often have semester, summer and year-long internships available for students interested in:
- Health related (occupational therapy, etc.)
- Business related (non-profit philanthropy, etc.)
- Human Resources
- Health / Wellness
- Community Engagement (including communication and marketing)
- Operate effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Learn quickly, have intellectual curiosity and analyze problems in new ways
- Possess the ability to think independently yet actively contribute in a group dynamic
- Proactively express point of view on complex issues and seek opportunities to drive new ideas
- Exercise effective consultative skills coupled with an action-oriented and creative approach used to tackle business issues that can be highly ambiguous
Whether you are looking for college credit or work experience, we would enjoy meeting with you.
Please email Julie, VP of Operations, for more information!